Embracing Emotions with Yoga Bundle
Are you looking for fresh ideas and new strategies for helping children embrace and manage their emotions?
Feelings and emotions can be challenging for children to recognize, understand, and manage.
This yoga and mindfulness bundle of resources enables you to add movement, play, and colorful stories to help you teach children about the importance of understanding and embracing the big feelings they’re experiencing on a daily basis.
Embracing Emotions with Yoga Bundle includes:
- Reduce Stress (Calming Yoga Cards) Value: $9.95
- Get Wiggles Out (Energizing Yoga Cards) Value: $9.95
- Learn to Focus (Balancing Yoga Cards) Value: $9.95
- Physical Challenge (Yoga Poses for Kids Cards (Deck 3)) Value: $12.95
- Promote Self-Esteem (LOVE Yoga Cards) Value: $9.95
- Be in the Present (Mindfulness Cards for Kids) Value: $9.95
- Understanding Feelings (Feelings Yoga Cards) Value: $9.95
- Embrace Being Thankful (Gratitude Yoga Cards) Value: $9.95
- Boost Confidence (Be My Best Yoga Cards) Value: $9.95
- Positivity and Stillness (Simple Meditations for Kids) Value: $19.95
- Self-Expression (The Grateful Giraffe) Value: $8.95
- Happiness, Embracing Being Unique (Anna and the Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats) Value: $8.95
- Promoting a Growth Mindset (Growth Mindset Yoga Cards) Value: $9.95
- Overcoming Fear (Katie’s Karate Class) Value: $8.95
- Overcoming Anxiety (Elizabeth and the Magnolia Fairy) Value: $8.95
- A Monthly Planner
This DIGITAL collection of yoga resources was created specifically for teachers, health practitioners, guidance counselors, kids yoga teachers, parents, and caregivers looking for fun, simple ways to add yoga to their curriculum or home life.
Because planning can be essential when trying new things, this collection includes a planner, along with 15 products: 10 yoga card decks, 4 yoga books, and 1 meditation book with 10 accompanying audio files.
To spark your imagination, this collection covers 15 “managing emotions” topics, each designed for the curriculum in preschool through third grade.
This bundle is intended for use with children in preschool through third grade (ages 4 to 9), but could be adapted for use with younger or older children. Use these ideas as a springboard and add other age-appropriate theme-related yoga poses, songs, breathing techniques, relaxation stories, meditations, art projects, and field trips.
I found it useful because I have this year a class with several emotional problems due to events occurred last year.