School Counseling Bundle
Are you a guidance counselor, teacher, or school staff looking for creative ways to teach SEL in your school?
Are you looking for fresh ways in integrate movement, breathing, yoga, and mindfulness during your counseling sessions or in the classroom?
This collection of DIGITAL yoga resources was created to specifically address SEL.
Although this bundle was created with school counselors in mind, it truly can be used for anyone working with children. At the end of the day… everyone is responsible for helping children thrive!
The instructions and guides could be adapted to suit various other health and wellness learning experiences.
Along with the planner, this collection includes 15 products: 12 yoga card decks and 3 yoga books.
- Friendships & Connection: Partner Yoga Poses for Kids
- Acceptance: Anna and her Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats
- Self-Esteem & Compassion: LOVE Yoga Cards
- Growth Mindset: Growth Mindset Yoga Cards
- Gratitude: Gratitude Yoga Cards
- Identify and Working with Feelings: Feelings Yoga Cards
- Working Hard & Self-Confidence: Be My Best Yoga Cards
- Embracing Fear: Katie’s Karate Class
- Overcoming Anxiety: Elizabeth and the Magnolia Fairy
- Managing Aggression & Big Emotions: Yoga Poses for Kids Cards (Deck 3)
- Managing Stress: Breathing Exercise Cards for Kids
- Mindfulness: Mindfulness Cards for Kids
- Reflection & Self-Insight: Calming Yoga Poses for Kids
- Community & Ecology: Earth Day Yoga Cards
- Occupations & Community: People Yoga Cards
Plus: the handy Monthly Planner helps you select the right resource for your classroom environment, students’ needs and interests.
To spark your imagination, this collection covers 15 topics, each designed for the counseling curriculum in preschool through third grade, but they could be adapted for use with younger or older children.
You can use these ideas as a springboard and add other age-appropriate theme-related yoga poses, songs, breathing techniques, relaxation stories, meditations, art projects, and field trips.