Breathing Exercises for Kids Pack
How many times have you heard someone say that and wondered what it actually means? Or maybe you know what it means but aren’t sure how to actually do it or how to teach your children how to breathe in a way that calms them when they need soothing most.
This two-pack includes our popular breathing exercises products to help answer those questions:
Help your children feel calm and focused anytime with breathing exercises like Balloon Breath, Bee Breath, and Bunny Breath. This is a wonderful bundle to get you started teaching creative breathing techniques to the children in your life.
This pack includes:
- 30 breathing techniques to release stress and tension
- Fun and colorful images to engage your kids while teaching them the techniques
- Breathing exercise tips and detailed instructions for each exercise
- 3 breathing card games you can play with your kids, which you’ll find in Breathing Exercises for Kids
You can easily have the book stashed in your purse, ready to use at a moment’s notice.
Deep breathing does so many great things!
- Calms the nervous system
- Improves respiratory system
- Releases muscle tension
- Benefits the digestive system
- Relaxes the mind, which enhances one’s ability to concentrate and memorize
Now you have resources to teach kids how to breathe deeply and enjoy all the benefits that breathing offers.
The Breathing Exercises book is 5x8.
The Breathing Exercises cards are 3x5.
Recommended ages: 4+
The breathing exercises in Breathing Exercises for Kids are the same ones found in our Breathing Exercises Card for Kids. This book can be used alone or as a complement to the breathing cards. Your children can work with the card deck, and you can use the book to help guide and lead. The book is also a wonderful resource to have on hand that can easily fit into your purse or bag.