Fun and engaging yoga and mindfulness resources delivered directly to your inbox each and every month... saving you time and money!
Introducing yoga and mindfulness to kids may be only ONE aspect of your busy life.
You have other roles, responsibilities, and jobs that all compete for your attention. Wouldn't it be great if you had one less thing to think about? One less thing that requires hours of planning, researching, and gathering every month.
Get the shortcut, done-for-you thematic resources you’ve been looking for, so you can spend more time teaching and practicing yoga rather than spending hours and days seeking out new yoga resources and tools.
Imagine receiving a collection of thematic kids yoga resources that land directly in your inbox each and every month.
Each month, delivered to your inbox on the 1st, we carefully and thoughtfully create and select (from KYS’s vast and ever-growing resource library) four distinct items based around a theme.
How is Kids Yoga Monthly different than Kids Yoga Stories blog and newsletter?
Kids Yoga Monthly is a paid subscription service where you’ll receive four thematic, digital yoga products on the 1st of each month, chosen to help save you time. You also get access to a private community of paying subscribers, where you can find support, resources, and more.
Our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter is a free service with updates about what’s going on at Kids Yoga Stories. You’ll still receive the newsletter if you’re signed up for that too.
Can I pay for Kids Yoga Monthly ANNUALLY instead?
Yes you can! And when you do, you get 2 additional months for free. Smoking-hot deal. :) Click Here to learn more.
What are the benefits of yoga for kids?
- Reduces anger, depression, and fatigue so that they can better manage the highs and lows of life now and long into the future
- Eases anxiety, stress, and tension so that they can focus on the positive aspects of life and lead happier lives.
- Improves stress management and teaches them healthy, productive ways to manage challenging tasks in school and tension-filled times.
- Enhances focus, attention, concentration, comprehension, and memory so they can better perform in school and other activities they enjoy.
- Provides opportunities for patience, reflection, and self-insight, thereby reducing problem behaviors.
- Increases resilience and coping frequency so that challenges and set-backs don’t derail them from their goals in life.
- Increases flexibility, strength, and balance increasing their self-confidence thereby promoting a healthy body-image and creating healthy habits around physical activities.
What ages are the yoga resources suitable for?
The yoga books and yoga cards in our Kids Yoga Monthly program target children ages 2-8 years old. However, our yoga resources can be adapted for various ages and developmental needs. Our yoga products are designed to act as springboards to other learning experiences suitable for any age.
How are the products delivered? Will I be receiving anything in the mail?
This is a digital-only program, so you won’t be receiving anything in the mail. You will receive an email on the 1st of the month with at least 4 digital resources to download.
Will I need a printer to access my digital products?
A printer is not necessary. You can view the products on any device. You can, however, print them out if you prefer. Find printing instructions for our digital products here: http://www.kidsyogastories.com/about-menu/printing-instructions/
Are there any yoga videos included?
No, our Kids Yoga Monthly products are literacy-based, and we do not create videos for children at this time. However, we’ll be including some audiobook videos of our yoga books to include in your independent-reading corners. A sample audiobook of Rachel’s Day in the Garden is here.
What does the digital Kids Yoga Monthly include?
You will receive one email per month with at least 4 resources on a specific topic.
For example, you might receive:
- A digital yoga e-book or yoga card deck (Value $8.95+)
- A set of yoga cards in digital format (Value $9.95)
- A printable PDF yoga poster (Value $0.99)
- A monthly yoga challenge to deepen your own yoga practice (Value $4.99)
- Additional digital resources related to the theme
- Discounts on other items in the store
- PLUS, there are surprise BONUSES!
Will I have to log in access to the resources?
You will need to create an account and log in to update your profile and payment details as necessary. To access the thematic yoga content, you do not need to log in. The content comes directly to your email account. The content links in the emails do not expire. So as long as you have not deleted past emails, you will always have access to past content. Using your email account’s search feature is especially handy for finding older emails that have been archived.
What level of yoga experience do I have to have to sign up?
The Kids Yoga Monthly is for beginners to advanced practitioners of yoga. Each month, you’ll receive a yoga challenge to deepen your own practice, no matter how much previous experience you have with yoga. Our yoga books naturally take children through the yoga poses as they read along and act out the stories. So no experience is necessary to join.
What are some sample yoga themes?
We incorporate educational, environmental, and global themes into our yoga products. Sample monthly themes are feelings, jungle, fall, garden, and love.