Teaching Kids Yoga Toolkit
The Teaching Kids Yoga Toolkit is a wonderful resource to teach yoga to kids with confidence and ease!
- Help Your Kids Focus and Stay Engaged: We know that children can have short attention spans, and it can be difficult when you’re managing a whole class. You may have a class of “baby bears” rolling around in the mats or children who are distracted and doing something else. These Engagement Cards detail thirty creative ideas to capture and keep their attention all session long. (Value $9.95)
- Gain the Skills Needed to Create the Perfect Class Every Time: It’s all about classroom management. Use this handy guide to confirm that you’ve thoroughly planned the structure of your class and how you’ll handle challenges. Many behavior management issues can be avoided by being clear and organized in your teaching. Be prepared for every class and every situation—and you’ll feel calm and confident! (Value $9.95)
- Be Prepared for Anything with this Yoga Class Planner: Planning is everything, and this yoga class planner and workbook will keep you organized and ready at a moment’s notice to teach yoga. The planner checklist will help to ensure you’re prepared for any scenario and have backup plans. This yoga class planner is also filled with resources, themes, and class ideas. Print, fill in, and you’re ready to go. (Value $9.95)
- Just Breath: Breathing exercise cards are the perfect way to teach children various breathing techniques. Taking a pause to practice a breathing technique might be just the thing the children need to calm their minds and bodies after a busy day. By using fun and engaging visuals and clever exercises, you will have them—and maybe even yourself—breathing with intention and attention. (Value $9.95)
- Quick and Easy Five-Pose Yoga Sequences for Every Occasion: Do you wish you had a set of simple lesson guides? Simple Yoga Sequences for Kids has a total of thirty playful and fun themes, and each includes a quick five-pose yoga sequence on a single page that you can copy or print off and practice with your children. (Value $19.95)
Gain the confidence to begin teaching your kids yoga today with this bundle full of ideas, materials, and resources at your fingertips!
The yoga kids are multicultural from seven countries.
Age group: Ages 4+. Printing Instructions
Me encanta su trabajo
Inspiring & insightful - fabulous resource!
My students love the poses, and I love the ease of printing out the theme and building around it. Namaste.
The breathing cards were great! thanks will come in handy as will the focus points for bringing a class back to the task at hand...! One thing I struggle with at times.