Summer Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day - PLUS
On Sale NOW!
Get your bundle today before the price goes up!
Get Ready for Summer with this Awesome Pack and So Much More
This summer bundle includes our popular Summer Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day...
....PLUS all the corresponding yoga books, yoga card decks, and yoga games that made up this handy workbook of daily ideas.
You will explore new poses and mindfulness techniques all summer long!
- Integrate a new summer morning routine that is fun, engaging, and positive… and a routine you may just be able to take into the school year.
- Experiment with the theme of the day outside on a nice day, or use as an indoor activity on a rainy one!
- Have a quick-and-easy resource to help your kids get their wiggles out or settle down after a day of activities.
- Be prepared with a go-to resource to help kids calm down and relax when tensions get high.
- Introduce easy-to-use activities that incorporate stories on exploration, kindness, and overcoming obstacles.
- Break up sibling feuds with fresh ways to connect and work together.
- Play yoga games to get everyone engaged, moving, and having fun.
- Bring more mindfulness, movement, and joy to your family and loved ones by engaging and creative ways.
You know that 10 minutes just won’t be enough for you and your kids!
You’re ready to use the 10 minute packs as a launching-off point to further explore yoga and mindfulness. The books, decks, and games included in this super pack are an extension of activities provided in the daily PDFs you’ll find in the individual weekly packs.
You will receive:
Summer Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day
- Daily 10-minute yoga and mindfulness activity
- 8 weeks of themes to explore and discuss
- Colorful resources to print off or a story time video to watch for each day’s activities
- Detailed instructions and helpful tips to best bring this resource to your child
- 75 pages
- (Value: $29.95)
- Rachel’s Day in the Garden (value $8.95)
- Sally’s Visit to the Farm (value $8.95)
- Katie’s Karate Class (value $8.95)
- Justine and Joey at the Zoo (value $8.95)
- Maria Explores the Ocean (value $8.95)
- Ella’s Summer Fun (value $8.95)
- Luke’s Beach Day (value $8.95)
- Claire’s Camping Adventure (value $8.95)
- Breathing Exercise Posters (value $9.95)
- Positive Affirmations for Kids (value $9.95)
- Simple Meditations for Kids (value $14.95)
- Mindfulness Cards for Kids (value $9.95)
- Calming Coloring Pages: Yoga Poses (value $8.95)
- Calming Coloring Pages: Animals (value $8.95)
- Sloth Yoga Cards (value $7.95)
- Superhero Partner Cards (value $9.95)
- DIY Yoga Games for Small Groups (value $9.95)
- Garden Gnome Partner Cards (value $9.95)
- Yogi Says and Other Easy Games (value $9.95)
- Simple Yoga Sequences Book 2 (value $19.95)
That's over $230 worth of mindfulness, yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises for kids for over 55% off!
You will receive specific activities for each day of the week, themed under:
- Mindful Mondays: to get grounded for the week ahead through breathing and meditation techniques that teach kids how to be in the present moment
- Storytime Tuesdays: to joyfully integrate literacy and movement through storytime read-alongs
- Wind-Down Wednesdays: to practice calming techniques that promote self-regulation and focus through age-appropriate mindfulness activities
- Theme Thursdays: to move, stretch, and challenge young bodies by practicing yoga poses based on fun and engaging themes
- Fun Fridays: to have fun and connect with one other through yoga games and partner yoga
This summer bundle is intended for children in preschool through elementary, but it can be adapted for other age groups.
Please note this is a digital download product and not a physical product.
This item is instantly downloadable, so you can print what you want, when you’d like it, and go!
Yoga for just ten minutes a day can:
- Provide engaging, active indoor and outdoor activities that will keep your kids moving and having fun… so they don’t spend 8 hours a day in front of the TV or a device over summer break.
- Introduce movement activities in a fun, simple, and light-hearted way… so they get the exercise that they may be missing if they’re not at camp or playing as regularly with friends.
- Help children regulate their bodies and emotions… that way, they can manage the ups and downs that come with changes in routine and the lack of typical summer activities.
- Give children a healthy and fun alternative to electronic devices… without them whining, complaining, and fighting you on it.
- Encourage healthy interactions and connections between children… to help reduce the sibling battles and hair-pulling behavior when tensions between family members gets high.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of yoga for kids?
- Reduces anger, depression, and fatigue so that they can better manage the highs and lows of life now and long into the future
- Eases anxiety, stress, and tension so that they can focus on the positive aspects of life and lead happier lives.
- Improves stress management and teaches them healthy, productive ways to manage challenging tasks in school and tension-filled times.
- Enhances focus, attention, concentration, comprehension, and memory so they can better perform in school and other activities they enjoy.
- Provides opportunities for patience, reflection, and self-insight, thereby reducing problem behaviors.
- Increases resilience and coping frequency so that challenges and set-backs don’t derail them from their goals in life.
- Increases flexibility, strength, and balance increasing their self-confidence thereby promoting a healthy body-image and creating healthy habits around physical activities.
I’m new to yoga and/or to bringing yoga to children. Is this for me?
Absolutely. You don’t have to be a flexible yogi or even have any yoga experience to bring yoga to children. The resources in this bundle come with detailed instructions and teaching tips so you will have the confidence to instruct your children into the poses and exercises. All you need is curiosity and the willingness to learn. Great traits to role model for your children. ;)
What ages is this for?
This bundle is intended for use with children in preschool through third grade, but it can easily be adapted for other age groups, as well.
How much does it cost?
If you purchased the STANDARD version, which is, a self-contained pack with 8 weeks of daily 10-minute activities you will spend $19.95. If you choose the PLUS version, you will receive everything in the standard version plus all the additional resources listed. If you purchased all the items in the PLUS version individually, you would spend over $230! But during this special offer, you will only pay a one-time payment of $97.95.
What’s the parent/teacher’s role when using this bundle? Do I need to model the poses myself?
You don’t need to demonstrate the poses if you’re not comfortable doing so or aren’t able to do so. The resources are designed as a wonderful visual tool and can be used, along with the written description, to effectively provide instruction to your children. You can print off the poses and share as hand-outs or simply use your computer, tablet, or projector screen to share the images.
Can I share these resources with fellow teachers and parents?
Will I receive anything in the mail?
This is a digital-only product, and you will not receive anything in the mail. We’re able to offer this incredibly low price because it is digital. You get instant access to all these resources to use/print when you’re ready. You can print off what you need when you’re ready to use it or have it on your mobile device or computer to use at a moment’s notice.
Is there a guarantee?
Of course! When you take advantage of this special sale today, you have a full 30 days to decide whether or not you want to keep it or return it for a full refund. If, for any reason, you decide this bundle is not for you, simply reach out, and my team will provide a full, prompt refund.
We Also Recommend
Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day - 3 PACK