Yoga Coloring Pages for Kids - Garden Gnomes
Color these adorable garden gnomes performing partner yoga poses!
These fun yoga coloring pages feature garden gnomes practicing 15 different partner yoga poses.
Spend a little time coloring to add variety or calming downtime to your kids yoga practice.
Coloring can have huge benefits for children (and adults), including:
- Increasing focus and attention
- Encouraging mindfulness and the ability to focus on the present moment
- Developing creativity and imagination
- Providing time and space to calm the mind and body
- Allowing an opportunity to chat together in a non-confrontation way
- Reducing stress and anxiety
These illustrations feature fifteen partner yoga poses and are designed for children 3 to 8, but anyone who loves to color might enjoy them!
This book is for primary school teachers, kids yoga teachers, parents, caregivers, health practitioners, and recreation staff looking for fun, familiar ways to introduce yoga to their curriculums, classes, or home lives.
We Also Recommend
Simple Meditations for Kids