Calming Chair Yoga Poses Posters (Printable)
Are you looking for an easy, quick brain break in your classroom?
Or would you like to make an easy transition from activity to activity, while incorporating movement?
Are you hoping to tap into the calming benefits of yoga, but have limited space?
Then a quick chair yoga pose might just be just the right fit!
This book includes:
- 20 colorful chair yoga poses
- Descriptions for each pose
- Tons of teacher tips
Try chair yoga or “movement breaks”:
- during a subject change throughout the day
- when you’re moving from the carpet to their desks or vice versa
- while children are getting ready for recess
- when they return from recess and need to refocus
- while taking a break in the calm-down corner
This book is primarily for elementary school teachers looking for simple, convenient ways to add yoga into their classes that don’t take up too much time or require a lot of resources.
Download instantly and have them ready when you need them. You can easily print them off, post them around your classroom, or simply use them on a tablet or device. It's up to you.
We Also Recommend
Chair Yoga Poses for Kids Cards
Yoga and Mindfulness for Test Taking
Yoga and Mindfulness for Young Athletes
Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day: 3rd-5th Grade (Workbook Only)