Bedtime Meditations for Kids
**Now includes audio files read by the author, Giselle Shardlow **
Ten Guided Relaxation Scripts to Invite a Calm and Peaceful Sleep
Bring some calm to your bedtime routine!
Listening to meditations has huge benefits for children (and adults), including:
• Encouraging mindfulness and the ability to focus on the present moment
• Inviting long, deep breaths that calm the nervous system
• Providing time and space to calm the mind and body
• Developing creativity and imagination
• Increasing emotional intelligence
• Reducing stress and anxiety
Each of the 10 bedtime meditation takes listeners on a journey to evoke feelings of calm and relaxation.
You will also receive 10 audio files that you can listen to.
These bedtime meditations are designed for children ages four to eight, but they could also be used with younger and older children, or even adults.
We Also Recommend
40 Partner Yoga Poses Cards for Kids
Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day: Preschool-2nd Grade (Workbook Only)
Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day: Preschool-2nd (Workbook + Video Series)