How to Create your Own Large-Group Yoga Games
Are you looking for fun and engaging ways to incorporate yoga with your children, students, patients, or campers but you’ve been stymied about what to do?
Have you combed the internet for yoga games, only to find generic suggestions that don’t speak to large groups or address the special needs, interests, and uniqueness of your children and community?
If you have struggled to find games that:
- Are suitable to your communities’ needs, culture, interests and uniqueness…
- Take into account your unique role as classroom teacher, yoga teacher, school leader, after-school care provider, or pediatric therapist…
- Fit your time perimeters, whether it’s 20 minutes in an aftercare setting, 5 minutes during classroom transition times, or a 30-minute PE class…
- Considers unique space requirements such as a library, gymnasium, rec center, office, classroom, or outdoors…
- Encourage active and lively interactions as well as focused or calming games…
If you have, then this 45-minute mini-course will give you everything you need to ensure your success when bringing yoga games to a larger group of children!
We’re not giving you the fish. We want you to learn to fish and create the PERFECT game(s) for your unique situation.
This 45-minute course will guide you through the process of creating your very own customized plan for incorporating yoga games into your students and children’s lives.
Adapting common children’s games to make them yoga friendly is a great way to get children moving, learning, and working together while enjoying the benefits of yoga in a fun, light-hearted, and interdisciplinary way.
In this 45-minute mini-course, you will follow a step-by-step process to design a customized yoga game for your large group of students.
Lesson One: Explore
Explore different examples of large-group yoga games to find the best fit for you, your students, and your objectives.
Lesson Two: Clarity
Develop clarity on the basic foundation of your large-group yoga game: who, what, why, where, when, and how.
Lesson Three: Create
Craft your customized large-group yoga game to suit the needs and preferences of your students, while making yoga fun and engaging.
You will instantly have access to:
- 3 Video Lessons
- a handy-dandy workbook to keep you on track
- Additional recorded Q&A session (2 videos) that answered a lot of questions that came up for the community.
- additional resources and suggestions
We Also Recommend
How to Find Funding for School Yoga Mini-Course
How to Add Mindfulness to the School Day Mini-Course
School Yoga Lesson Planning Course
Summer Yoga Camp Mini Course