School Counseling Curriculum Bundle
Are you a guidance counselor looking for creative ways to work with your children?
Are you looking for fresh ways in integrate movement, breathing, yoga, and mindfulness during your counseling sessions or in the classroom?
This collection of DIGITAL yoga resources was created specifically for guidance counselors looking for fun, simple ways to add yoga to their school curriculum.
The instructions and guides could be adapted to suit various other health and wellness learning experiences.
Along with the planner, this collection includes 15 products: 12 yoga card decks and 3 yoga books.
School Counseling Curriculum Bundle includes:
- Friendships: Partner Yoga Poses for Kids Value: $9.95
- Acceptance: Anna and her Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats Value: $8.95
- Self-Esteem: LOVE Yoga Cards Value: $9.95
- Growth Mindset: Growth Mindset Yoga Cards Value: $9.95
- Gratitude: Gratitude Yoga Cards Value: $9.95
- Feelings: Feelings Yoga Cards Value: $9.95
- Work Hard: Be My Best Yoga Cards Value: $9.95
- Embracing Fear: Katie’s Karate Class Value: $8.95
- Careers: People Yoga Cards Value: $9.95
- Earth Day: Earth Day Yoga Cards Value: $7.50
- Anxiety: Elizabeth and the Magnolia Fairy Value: $8.95
- Aggression: Yoga Poses for Kids Cards (Deck Three) Value: $12.95
- Managing Stress: Breathing Exercise Cards for Kids Value: $9.95
- Mindfulness: Mindfulness Cards for Kids Value: $9.95
- Reflection: Calming Yoga Poses for Kids Value: $9.95
- Monthly Planner
To spark your imagination, this collection covers 15 topics, each designed for the counseling curriculum in preschool through third grade, but they could be adapted for use with younger or older children.
You can use these ideas as a springboard and add other age-appropriate theme-related yoga poses, songs, breathing techniques, relaxation stories, meditations, art projects, and field trips.
We Also Recommend
Summer Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day - PLUS