Summer Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day - Standard
Ready to bring yoga and mindfulness to your children this summer AND have fun activities daily?
Help your children stay active and have fun this summer with our popular digital Summer Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day Packs.
You will get 8 weeks of ideas, plus all the resources you need to spark your imagination and get your kids moving, grooving, and having a blast!
You will receive specific activities for each day of the week, themed under:
- Mindful Mondays: to get grounded for the week ahead through breathing and meditation techniques that teach kids how to be in the present moment
- Storytime Tuesdays: to joyfully integrate literacy and movement through storytime read-alongs
- Wind-Down Wednesdays: to practice calming techniques that promote self-regulation and focus through age-appropriate mindfulness activities
- Theme Thursdays: to move, stretch, and challenge young bodies by practicing yoga poses based on fun and engaging themes
- Fun Fridays: to have fun and connect with one other through yoga games and partner yoga
Use these 10-minute activities as a springboard. Feel free to add other age-appropriate theme-related yoga poses, songs, breathing techniques, relaxation stories, meditations, art projects, and field trips.
You will receive:
- Daily 10-minute yoga and mindfulness activity
- 8 weeks of themes to explore and discuss
- Colorful resources to print off or a story time video to watch for each day’s activities
- Detailed instructions and helpful tips to best bring this resource to your child
- 75 pages total!
- (Value: $29.95) On sale for a limited time!
This resource is intended for children in preschool through elementary, but it can be adapted for other age groups.
Please note: this is a digital download product and not a physical product.
This item is instantly downloadable, so you can print what you want, when you’d like it, and go!
Yoga for just ten minutes a day can:
- Provide engaging, active indoor and outdoor activities that will keep your kids moving and having fun… so they don’t spend 8 hours a day in front of the TV or a device over summer break.
- Introduce movement activities in a fun, simple, and light-hearted way… so they get the exercise that they may be missing if they’re not at camp or playing as regularly with friends.
- Help children regulate their bodies and emotions… so they can manage the ups and downs that come with changes in routine and the potential lack of typical summer activities.
- Give children a healthy and fun alternative to electronic devices… without them whining, complaining, and fighting you on it.
- Encourage healthy interactions and connections between children… to help reduce the sibling battles and hair-pulling behavior when tensions between family members gets high.
If you're looking for even more resources ... Check out the extended Summer Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day PLUS option here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of yoga for kids?
- Reduces anger, depression, and fatigue so that they can better manage the highs and lows of life now and long into the future
- Eases anxiety, stress, and tension so that they can focus on the positive aspects of life and lead happier lives.
- Improves stress management and teaches them healthy, productive ways to manage challenging tasks in school and tension-filled times.
- Enhances focus, attention, concentration, comprehension, and memory so they can better perform in school and other activities they enjoy.
- Provides opportunities for patience, reflection, and self-insight, thereby reducing problem behaviors.
- Increases resilience and coping frequency so that challenges and set-backs don’t derail them from their goals in life.
- Increases flexibility, strength, and balance increasing their self-confidence thereby promoting a healthy body-image and creating healthy habits around physical activities.
I’m new to yoga and/or to bringing yoga to children. Is this for me?
Absolutely. You don’t have to be a flexible yogi or even have any yoga experience to bring yoga to children. The resources in this bundle come with detailed instructions and teaching tips so you will have the confidence to instruct your children into the poses and exercises. All you need is curiosity and the willingness to learn— great traits to role model for your children. ;)
What ages is this for?
This bundle is intended for use with children in preschool through 3rd grade, but it can easily be adapted for other age groups, as well.
What’s the parent/teacher’s role when using this bundle? Do I need to model the poses myself?
You don’t need to demonstrate the poses if you’re not comfortable doing so or are unable to do so. The resources are designed as a wonderful visual tool and can be used, along with the written description, to effectively provide instruction to your children. You can print off the poses and share them as hand-outs or simply use your computer, tablet, or projector screen to share the images.
Can I share these resources with fellow teachers and parents?
Will I receive anything in the mail?
This is a digital-only product, and you will not receive anything in the mail. We’re able to offer this incredibly low price because it is digital. You get instant access to all these resources to use/print when you’re ready. You can print off what you need when you’re ready to use it or have it on your mobile device or computer to use at a moment’s notice.
Is there a guarantee?
Of course! When you take advantage of this special sale today, you have a full 30 days to decide whether or not you want to keep it or return it for a full refund. If, for any reason, you decide this bundle is not for you, simply reach out, and my team will provide a full, prompt refund.
I have been following Giselle for a while and I am always impressed and grateful for how she shares her knowledge. Her talents are a gift that makes me more confident in my teaching. This was a great purchase!
As always, I find the materials fun and engaging! Thank you for creating and sharing!
This pack is great, it has a plan for the 8 weeks of summer. Each day with new themes and focus. It allows me to spend less time planning and gives me more time for me and the kids to actually DO the activities. With this current climate it’s brilliant. Thank you so much