Adult Self-Care Pack
Take time to practice self-care!
Manage inner chatter, promote physical relaxation, and bring some much-needed peace to your life. These decks will show you how!
1. Restorative Yoga Cards for Grownups
Restore So You Can Refill Your Tank. When your day has knocked you down, it’s easy to find unhealthy ways to unwind. Why not try some restorative yoga poses to replenish yourself so you can take on whatever life has in store for you. Restorative Yoga Cards for Grownups were designed to help reduce stress and anxiety. The poses are held for longer periods of time to soothe the nervous system. 19 pages.
2. Positive Affirmation Cards for Grownups
Quiet the Mental Mayhem. Is it time to replace that negative self-talk with a more loving, kind voice in your head? Positive Affirmation Cards for Grownups help replace negative thoughts, so that you can increase your self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-regulation. Have these 50 positive statements at your fingertips on your phone or print your favorites and place them around your classroom, desk, or home. 66 pages. (Value: $9.95)
3. Self-Compassion Yoga Cards for Grownups
Cultivate kindness in our thoughts, words, and actions in the hopes of contributing to the happiness and freedom to all in the world. Self-Compassion Yoga Cards for Grownups is broken down into three main practices:
- Be Calm – in your thoughts.
- Be Curious – about your words.
- Be Committed – to kind actions.
4. Dosha Cards for Grownups
There are three dosha types based on elements of the earth: Vata (air), Pitta (fire), and Kapha (water).
For each dosha type, you’ll find the following practices within this colorful digital card deck, Dosha Cards for Grownups:
- A related yoga sutra to help focus your positive thoughts and use as a guiding star in getting your dosha back to balance.
- Three positive affirmations that you can pin up in your work space as a reminder, write about in your journal, or repeat several times in your mind during the day.
- Three types of questions to ask yourself that you can write about in your journal, talk to your loved one about, or ponder over during your meditation practice.
- A breathing technique to help stabilize your dosha, bring you back to the present moment, and give you a moment to check in with your mind and body.
- Three healing remedies to practice, ultimately adopting as daily or weekly habits for a healthy mind and body.
- A three-pose yoga flow to bring yourself back into your body, allowing you time and space to tune into your needs right now.
"I LOVE this package! They are beautiful cards, and they offer several different options for self-care that are easy to implement into my routine."
We Also Recommend
Easy Meditations for Grownups