Easy Meditations for Grownups
Bring more ease to your life.
In these busy times, parents and teachers often feel overworked, underpaid (if they’re paid at all), and undervalued.
Creating your own calm and confidence through a regular, consistent breathing practice can make all the difference to your health and well-being. Getting back to the basics of using breath to reduce stress and anxiety allows us to be more available to our loved ones and our students.
Happy teachers and parents foster happy children!
This book includes:
- Thirty ways to slow down and calm your nervous system
- Detailed description for each technique
- Helpful tips guide
- Index of each exercise broken into categories
Meditation has huge benefits, including:
- Increasing memory, focus, and attention
- Encouraging mindfulness and the ability to focus on the present moment
- Inviting long, deep breaths that calm the nervous system
- Providing time and space to quiet the mind and relax body
- Developing creativity and imagination
- Increasing emotional intelligence
- Reducing stress and anxiety
The meditation ideas in this book are broken down into three categories, or “anchors,” in the index: breathing exercises, mantras, and bringing your mind to focus.
Use this lovely book anytime you need to bring a little more calm and joy in your busy life.