Preschool Back-to-School Pack
Yoga is a fun and engaging way to bring movement to your preschool-age children.
This pack includes tons of ideas to integrate movement and mindfulness into learning, coloring and reading.
What is included?
1. My Body Yoga Cards
Add movement to your anatomy lessons with these fun yoga cards for kids designed especially to teach kids about their own bodies.
Learning about their own bodies can make children more aware of self-care and, hopefully, self-love. Yoga is a fun way to incorporate anatomy into a class for all ages and all types of learners.
The deck of 39 colorful cards includes:
- an index card listing the different body parts in a sequence
- instructions for 14 body-themed yoga poses
- 14 illustrated cards showing the postures
- 14 matching body parts cards
2. Pet Yoga Cards
Celebrate your pet or pretend to be a pet your child only has imagined befriending with these fun and simply Pet Yoga Cards for Kids.
This colorful deck is a wonderful way to enjoy the joys of yoga with your children.
This deck of 51 colorful cards includes:
- an index card listing the pet poses in a sequence
- instructions for 20 pet yoga poses
- 20 illustrated cards showing the poses
20 matching pet cards
- yoga teaching tips
3. Baby Animals Yoga Cards
Who doesn't love a baby animal?
These adorable baby animal yoga cards will inspire your little ones to play and mimic the cards they see through simple and fun yoga poses.
This deck of 52 colorful cards includes:
- an index card listing the baby animal keywords in a sequence
- instructions for 20 baby animal yoga poses
- 20 illustrated cards showing the postures
- 20 matching beautifully illustrated baby animal cards
- plus, yoga teaching tips
4. The Grateful Giraffe Yoga Storybook
Express your emotions through yoga poses for toddler and preschoolers!
Join our six yoga kids from around the world as they learn about various animals and relate their behaviors to our feelings. Be a caring koala, a cranky crocodile, or a curious cat. Visit countries around the world, learn about various animals, and talk about feelings!
This beautifully illustrated feelings yoga book for toddlers and preschoolers includes a list of kids yoga poses, instructions for the yoga poses, flags from all the countries, and a parent-teacher guide.
This giraffe yoga picture book can be added to your calm down corner, play therapy story time, mindfulness moments, preschool learning activities, as an anxiety relief tool, part of your brain breaks in the classroom, circle time, counseling sessions, social emotional learning activities, emotional regulation strategy, mommy and me yoga, toddler yoga class, preschool yoga class, or your yoga and wellness book collection.
5. Breathe - Calm - Connect Minipack
Bring ease, joy, and connection to your day with these 36 cards, which include cards from our most popular decks: Breathing Exercise Cards for Kids, Calming Yoga Cards for Kids, and 40 Partner Yoga Cards for Kids.
This Breathe-Calm-Connect Minipack is a wonderful digital yoga pack to have at a moment’s notice when you see that the children need to:
- pause and take a breath to quiet their minds,
- calm their bodies through a short calming yoga sequence,
- or connect with a friend through partner yoga poses.
The minipack includes an index card, handy tips, fifteen yoga cards, and fifteen how-to description cards. Whether you’re looking to slow down the yoga class or capture their attention through partner work, these breathing and yoga poses might do just the trick!
This Breathe-Calm-Connect Minipack includes:
- 5 Breathing Exercises Cards (+ 5 description cards)
- 5 Calming Yoga Cards (+ 5 description cards)
- 5 Partner Yoga Cards (+ 5 description cards)
- 3 cards full of tips and ideas for using the cards and engaging the children in these activities.
- 36 colorful cards in total!
6. Calming Coloring Pages - Animals
20 Mandala-inspired designs to invite calm and reduce stress.
Coloring has such a calming effect on children.
These fun and easy animal color pages were inspired by the calming nature of mandalas.
Choose from twenty playful animals including a sloth, a butterfly, and a hedgehog.
This handy digital format allows you to print them off and tuck them in your bag for travel or print off several copies for your classroom.
We Also Recommend
Calming Coloring Pages for Kids - Animals