Spring Yoga Lesson Planning Pack
Done-for-you lesson planning for your yoga class or session.
In this handy pack you will receive everything you need to lead a comprehensive kids yoga class, including:
- List of materials needed
- List of materials provided (Garden Yoga Cards and Rachel's Day in the Garden yoga book. See below for details)
- Opening exercise ideas
- Breathing exercise
- Warm-up sequence including 2 complete sequences to choose from with corresponding posters/handouts
- A choice of main lesson suggestions—yoga poses with posters and detailed descriptions, yoga cards (see below), a yoga game, yoga book (see below), and a list of other Spring book ideas.
- Closing exercise ideas
- A variety of other ideas and suggestions (affirmation, art project, music, guided visualization, character education, and a list of 15 Spring books to inspire you and your children)
Each session was designed to last between 15-45 minutes, depending on the needs of the children participating.
Age group: 3-8 years old
What's in Your Spring Yoga Lesson Planning Pack:
PEEK INSIDE HERE:
1. Spring Yoga Lesson Plan
This 28-page resources is chock-full of ideas, suggestions, and step-by-step instructions on how to create an engaging and cross-disciplinary yoga session. You will be guided through a 15-45 minute yoga session with plenty of ideas to draw on, including yoga pose sequences, a breathing exercise, a yoga game, a yoga book with corresponding video, additional winter book recommendations, arts and crafts ideas, and more!
2. Garden Yoga Cards for Kids
LEARN ABOUT THE GARDEN THROUGH SIMPLE YOGA POSES!
Pretend to be a bird, bunny, and butterfly!
Instantly download these 52 garden yoga cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio.
Includes an Index Card, Yoga Tips, Pose Instructions, 20 Yoga Pose Cards, and 20 matching Garden Cards.
The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries. Have fun celebrating spring yoga!
3. Rachel's Day in the Garden
ACT OUT A DAY IN THE GARDEN WITH RACHEL
Join Rachel as she and her adorable puppy look for signs of spring in the garden. Crawl like a caterpillar, buzz like a bee, and flutter like a butterfly.
Discover spring, explore movement, and learn the colors of the rainbow!
Excellent! So helpful! The kids and I loved it! Can’t wait to purchase more!
Wonderful news, Tara!
We are so happy to hear that the children loved it!
Thanks for taking the time to let us know.
We Also Recommend
Fall Yoga Lesson Planning Pack
Winter Yoga Lesson Planning Pack
Zoo Yoga Lesson Planning Pack
Jungle Yoga Lesson Planning Pack