Animal Allies Cards for Kids
Fun and imaginative ways for children to connect to the spirit and symbolism of the animal kingdom
Animals can provide powerful messages to humans. By observing their behaviors, habitats, physical traits, habits, and movements, we can learn a lot about them and, ultimately, about ourselves.
We are all a part of the natural world, and throughout history, our stories have been intertwined with the animal kingdom.
However, we are less connected to nature than our ancestors were. The animal world has a great deal to teach us if we open our eyes, minds, and hearts to all that surrounds us.
The deck of 75 colorful cards includes:
- Detailed instructions on how to use this deck with children
- 30 illustrated animal cards
- 30 matching cards with animal and thought-provoking statement
- Additional ways to explore the animals and tips for getting the most out of the card deck.
- An index of keywords for each animal for you and your children to explore.
We Also Recommend
Chair Yoga Poses for Kids Cards
Yoga and Mindfulness for Test Taking
Yoga and Mindfulness for Young Athletes
Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day: 3rd-5th Grade (Workbook Only)