Learn About Me Pack
Explore with your child their inner world with these fun, engaging, and thought-provoking card decks.
1. Animal Allies Cards
Fun and imaginative ways for children to connect to the spirit and symbolism of the animal kingdom
Animals can provide powerful messages to humans. By observing their behaviors, habitats, physical traits, habits, and movements, we can learn a lot about them and, ultimately, about ourselves.
We are all a part of the natural world, and throughout history, our stories have been intertwined with the animal kingdom.
However, we are less connected to nature than our ancestors were. The animal world has a great deal to teach us if we open our eyes, minds, and hearts to all that surrounds us.
The deck of 75 colorful cards includes:
- Detailed instructions on how to use this deck with children
- 30 illustrated animal cards
- 30 matching cards with animal and thought-provoking statement
- Additional ways to explore the animals and tips for getting the most out of the card deck.
- An index of keywords for each animal for you and your children to explore.
2. Be My Best Yoga Cards
Are your children ready to be the very best versions of themselves?
Teach your children how to shine and grow through these positive affirmation cards for kids. Promote caring, sharing, and being a good friend through affirmations and movement.
The deck of 51 colorful cards includes:
- an index card listing the poses in an intentional and logical sequence
- instructions for all 20 yoga poses
- teaching tips and suggestions
- 20 yoga pose cards
- 20 matching affirmation cards
3. Chakra Yoga Cards for Kids
Help children learn the basic energetics of their growing bodies and minds with Chakra Cards for Kids.
These chakra yoga poses can help them tune in to their own health and wellness. Chakra yoga poses—which include hip-opening poses, back bends, and inversions—ultimately help get the energy flowing throughout their bodies. A deeper understanding of their holistic selves can be part of building a healthy and happy life.
This deck includes:
- 58 colorful and engaging digital cards
- 20 chakra yoga poses paired with 20 positive affirmations/mantras
- Simple description of the chakra system
- Yoga tips
- Detailed instructions for each yoga pose
For each chakra, you are provided with:
- A basic description of the chakra location, color association, yoga poses, and corresponding positive affirmation to accompany yoga pose.
- 2-4 yoga poses per chakra (total of 20 yoga poses)
Have fun exploring the chakra system with your kids today.
4. Yamas & Niyamas Yoga Cards
Thousands of years ago, an Indian sage named Patanjali wrote a philosophical text called The Yoga Sutras. Two of the eight limbs were the Yamas and Niyamas, which provide us with a guide for us to make good choices in life. This moral code of conduct includes values and behaviors like happiness, honesty, and gratitude to help us be responsible people both to ourselves and others around us.
The following cards can help integrate these yoga principles into character-education or social-emotional-learning (SEL) lessons.
For each Yama and Niyama you are provided:
- a question (thoughts)
- mantra (words)
- yoga pose (actions)
For children, a deeper understanding of themselves and clarity of what values and behaviors are important can be part of building a healthy life.
All Decks Include:
Yoga teaching tips
Poses indexed in a thoughtful sequence specifically to invite flow from one pose to the next. This takes the guesswork out of figuring out which pose to do next.
Yoga kids featured in the illustrations are multicultural and from a variety of countries.
Ideally 3rd-5th Graders
We Also Recommend
Healthy Minds Strong Bodies Posters (Printable)
Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day: 3rd-5th Grade (Workbook + Video Series)