Mindful Teacher Pack
"I LOVE this package! They are beautiful cards, and they offer several different options for self-care that are easy to implement into my routine."
Manage inner chatter, promote physical relaxation, and bring some much-needed peace to your life.
The time to take care of yourself is NOW!
Bring Breath In Every Day! Creating your own calm and confidence through a regular, consistent breathing practice can make all the difference to your health and well-being. Creating a meditation practice doesn’t need to be frustrating or take hours every day. Easy Meditation for Grownups offers 30 practical, easy-to-use suggestions to bring a little breath, quiet, and calm into your life. Take 2 minutes during the school day or 20 minutes before bed—it’s up to you. 40 pages. (Value: $9.95)
Restore So You Can Refill Your Tank. When your day has knocked you down, it’s easy to find unhealthy ways to unwind. Why not try some restorative yoga poses to replenish yourself so you can take on whatever life has in store for you. Restorative Yoga Cards for Grownups were designed to help reduce stress and anxiety. The poses are held for longer periods of time to soothe the nervous system. 19 pages. (Value: $7.95)
Quiet the Mental Mayhem. Is it time to replace that negative self-talk with a more loving, kind voice in your head? Positive Affirmation Cards for Grownups help replace negative thoughts, so that you can increase your self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-regulation. Have these 50 positive statements at your fingertips on your phone or print your favorites and place them around your classroom, desk, or home. 66 pages. (Value: $9.95)
Challenge Yourself to Stay on Track. Do you need an easy way to stay accountable to your self-care? We often don’t track these practices, so it’s easy to go days or months without taking the time to care for ourselves. A healthy teacher is a happy, productive one. Monthly Yoga Challenges includes the various aspects of a yoga and mindfulness practice, including asana (physical postures), meditation, breathing techniques, gratitude practices, and positive affirmations. 27 pages. (Value: $9.95)
Once you’re self-regulated, calm, and managing a positive mindset, you will see how that ripples out to your students, family, and everyone in your community.
We have gathered 4 of our grownup resources to provide you with a wonderful starter pack of yoga and mindfulness resources made specifically for teachers.
Bring restorative yoga and mindfulness to your busy life with Mindful Teacher Pack.
- Discover simple techniques you can do anywhere and at any time to reduce anxiety and exhaustion and bring more peace and mindfulness to your day.
- Find out how to effectively use positive affirmations daily to create a healthy habit of self-talk . . . even if you’re finding it hard to be upbeat and energetic in your life.
- Explore simple yoga poses that will help you replenish and restore . . . even if it seems too difficult to find time to spend on yourself.
- Find out how to finally decrease stress and get control of your day . . . even if you’ve had trouble in the past calming your mind and you get so stressed you can barely function.
- Discover positive and healthy ways to decompress after a long school day . . . without having to rely on “tuning out” on social media or binge watching your favorite streaming programs.
- Develop the confidence to weave simple mindfulness strategies to your daily life knowing you have easy-to-use resources at your fingertips.
- And much, much more.
Meditation and mindfulness practices have significant benefits and have been shown to:
- Increase memory and attention
- Increase focus on the present moment
- Invite long, deep breaths that calm the nervous system
- Provide time and space to quiet the mind and relax body
- Promote restfulness and a better night’s sleep
- Develop creativity and imagination
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Reduce stress and anxiety
Whether you’re a beginner or already have a yoga and mindfulness practice, these colorful, digital tools will inspire you to incorporate these concepts and practices into your daily life.
You will have tons of fresh ideas and the simple tools you need to confidently bring calm to your school day and life.
Mindfulness at your fingertips!
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m new to mindfulness, meditation, and yoga. Is this going to work for me?
Absolutely. You don’t have to have any prior experience in meditation to enjoy the mindfulness and breathing exercises or know anything about yoga to do the restorative poses suggested in the cards. The resources in this pack come with detailed instructions and user tips so you will have the confidence to try out all of mindfulness suggestions. All you need is curiosity and the willingness to learn.
- I have limited time in my day. Is it realistic to think I can fit in one more thing?
We aren’t suggesting that you need to add more to your overflowing plate, but many of these resources are meant to fill the in-between moments with something nourishing and positive. We want you to inject positivity to your daily life in small ways as well as pause when you are feeling dysregulated. Now you’ll have a tool at your fingertips that will help you come back into balance. These exercises were created to help you bring calm and emotional wellbeing to your everyday life.
- I’m not a teacher. Will these cards be good for me too?
Absolutely! This pack is for any grownup who needs some much needed self-compassion and self-care. Although we created them with teachers in mind, we use them ourselves as well as our friends of varying professions.
- How do I best use these products?
Each resource comes with a handy users guide, and each exercise has detailed instructions so you’ll be confident in trying everything out. We suggest that you keep it simple and choose a resource that speaks to you and try one mindfulness exercise at a time. You don’t have to do every exercise or recite every mantra in a single session to get the benefits. Start slow and ramp up as it makes sense for you. This really is all about choosing your own adventure.
- Can I share these resources with fellow teachers and parents?
- Will I receive anything in the mail?
You’re giving your Amazon Prime driver one less stop! Please note this is a digital-only product. You get instant access to all these resources to use and print when you’re ready. We encourage you to save some trees and use them directly from your device. That also means they’re always with you to use at a moment’s notice. :) However, you can print off what you need when you’re ready to use it, as well.
- Is there a guarantee?
Of course! When you take advantage of this special sale today, you have a full 30 days to decide whether or not you want to keep it or return it for a full refund. If, for any reason, you decide this pack is not for you, simply reach out, and my team will provide a full, prompt refund.
We Also Recommend
Easy Meditations for Grownups
Chakra Cards for Grownups Pack (+ 20 Min. Chakra Healing Meditation) + BONUS