Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day: Preschool-2nd PLUS (Workbook + Video Series)
Workbook, press-play-and-go video series,
and quick-start bonuses!
Specifically designed for preschool through 2nd grade, this colorful workbook includes age-appropriate mindfulness exercises. You will have everything you need in one handy workbook and video series to help you bring mindfulness to your classroom!
- Four weeks of simple, engaging, and age-appropriate mindfulness activities
- Done-for-you 10-minute activities based on fun daily themes
- Five themes include: Sound, Smell, Touch, Sight, and Breath
- Handy weekly schedule to ensure ease of practice
- Detailed instructions to make introducing the concepts easy
- Instant access to 20 corresponding videos that you can simply press play and go
- Videos and downloadable workbook all easily assessable via our Academy which you can log into from any device with ease
- Quick-start guide
- Tips and strategies on how to bring mindfulness to children
- 33 colorful pages to explore and share with your kids
We created Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day to help you easily bring mindfulness to children.
This done-for-you workbook and handy video series will provide you with daily activities to help kids find quietude, calm, and focus in the midst of their otherwise-busy day.
These simple sensory activities and breathing exercises will provide new tools and helpful strategies for students and children to thrive… today and for many years to come.
- Have a fresh approach to exploring emotions and finding calm in a way that kids can easily understand… even if you’ve had a hard time getting buy-in from kids in the past.
- Teach children simple self-regulation and resiliency skills daily that you can easily incorporate at home or in a classroom… without having to hunt for new resources or figure out how to deliver the information.
- Gain the confidence and tools to introduce mindfulness in the classroom or at home to help anxious children self-regulate better… even when kids say they don’t need it and think it’s “lame.”
- Explore fun, engaging activities that meet them where they’re at… even when they have a tough time sitting still and are distracted by everything around them.
- Provide new outlets for kids to interact, connect, and share feelings with one another… even when they’re asked to do so at a distance or with a mask on in person.
- Discover how to easily embed or integrate mindfulness and breathing exercises during a child's day… regardless of whether it's distance-learning, in class, or a hybrid situation.
- Capture children’s attention with a variety of interesting sensory activities introduced through videos and worksheets… even if kids show little patience or are not willing to give mindfulness a try.
- Provide simple, engaging and fun brain and body breaks that children can easily remember and use at home, in the classroom, and anytime to self-regulate and destress… even if your students have zero interest and patience to even begin learning what mindfulness is.
- Encourage healthy interactions and connections between you and your children and between peers or siblings… even if children are frustrated, short-tempered, or agitated.
- Help kids become more in touch with their inner world and give them tools to express their moods, feelings, physical sensations, and emotions… even when they lack the words to express their feelings and emotions adequately.
- Have all the ten-minute exercises, tools, strategies, handouts, and videos in one place… so you can easily squeeze mindfulness into an already-packed schedule when you’re pressured to hit every standard and academic requirement.
" I just wanted to thank you so much for the creation of Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day. I introduced my class to the activities last week and they are loving it so far. The thing they like the most is the "Smelly Tuesday", as I call it. I think that the kids have been learning how their senses make a difference in the way they feel. They had a fantastic time with the Mystery Smell activity, and I was surprised at how the children were able to identify the smells and say how it made them feel, (or more often, if they liked the smell or not). I am looking forward to the other activities and I will continue to use the activities until they run out." - Ariella L.
Brand New! This New Interactive Version Includes...
When you purchase, you get instant access to nine additional bonuses located within the Academy!
1. What is Mindfulness? A basic introduction of what mindfulness is and what it isn’t… so you can easily explain the concept to kids, parents, and administrators.
2. Tips to Teaching Mindfulness Virtually. Thirty ways to plan, teach and implement mindfulness into your online classroom… even if you’ve had difficultly presenting this material virtually in the past.
3. “Classroom Management Audit” video. Before you get started, you will take a detailed look at the strategies you will use, your students, and yourself. Watch this and discover twenty-five things to consider before you begin… so that you feel ready and prepared to quickly and effectively integrate mindfulness into your school day.
4. Tips to Managing Behaviors. Fifty-five ways to create a calm, organized classroom and avoid challenging behaviors. In particular, you will discover how to get past barriers of negative thinking that overwhelm the students and know what to do when children say they don’t need this but show signs that they do.
5. Tips to Engage Children. Thirty ways to capture your students attention and keep them focused… even if you’re faced with children who have short-attention spans, feign disinterest, or are have a difficult time calming down.
6. “Tips to Engage Children” video. Watch this video to discover thirty ways to capture attention and keep focus when teaching kids mindfulness… even if you’ve had trouble finding the right "medium" or explanation that really sinks in for them.
7. Engagement Cards. Help your kids improve focus and stay engaged with these thirty creative ideas… that will capture and keep their attention all session long.
8. Mindfulness Cards for Kids. Brand-New Design! Twenty-five activities to help children slow down and be present. This deck is divided into four categories that you can chose from: breath, movement, sensory, and guided imagery. You will have additional ideas that kids find interesting beyond just breathing exercises.
9. Mindfulness Activities for Families. Three fun and easy mindfulness activities to help families pause, connect, and breathe well. This handout gives families a brief overview of mindfulness and three fun activities to do at home. You can share it with your students and families so they can continue their practice at home!
10. Same as above but in SPANISH!
You can find Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day: 3rd-5th Grade here
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some proven benefits of yoga and mindfulness?
- Eases anxiety, decreases stress, and reduces tension so that you can focus more on the positive aspects of life and lead a happier, healthier, and more purposeful life.
- Reduces anger, depression, and fatigue so that you can better manage the highs and lows of life now and long into the future.
- Increases resilience and coping frequency so that challenges and setbacks don’t derail you from your goals in life.
- Improves coping skills and teaches healthy, productive ways to manage challenging, tension-filled times with ease and grace.
- Enhances focus, attention, concentration, comprehension, and memory so you can better perform the activities you enjoy and be present to your loved ones.
- Provides opportunities for patience, reflection, and self-insight, thereby improving your self-confidence and resilience.
- Increases flexibility, strength, and balance, thereby promoting a healthy body image and creating healthy habits around physical activities.
I’m new to mindfulness. Is this for me?
Absolutely. You don’t need to have a mindfulness practice to bring these activities to children. The resources in this workbook come with detailed instructions and tons of tips so you will have the confidence to quickly introduce the exercises provided—with confidence! All you need is curiosity and the willingness to explore.
Can I share these resources with friends?
Will I receive anything in the mail?
This is a digital-only product, and you will not receive anything in the mail. We’re able to offer this incredibly low price because it is digital. You get instant access to all these resources to use/print when you’re ready. You can print off what you need when you’re ready to use it or have it on your mobile device or computer to use at a moment’s notice. And you can save a few trees while you’re at!
Is there a guarantee?
Of course! When you take advantage of this special sale today, you have a full thirty days to decide whether or not you want to keep it or return it for a full refund. If, for any reason, you decide this resource is not for you, simply reach out, and my team will provide a full, prompt refund.
How do I access my course and products?
After purchasing this product, you will receive two additional emails from our course system that will provide you with your login details.
Alternatively you can access your this course/products by following these steps:
1. Click here: https://learn.kidsyogastories.com/users/sign_in
2. Enter the email you provided when you purchased
3. Select "forgot password" if you need to reset your password
You will find the Mindful Kids in 10 Minutes a Day workbook and all the BONUS products within the course area. You can easily view/download from there.
Purchased this product already? Sign in here:
Graduate-level professional development semester credits/units!
Kids Yoga Stories is excited to offer you accreditation for our trainings through Courses4Teachers, a well -established organization passionate about helping teachers get credit for their training. Through a simple registration process, you will earn graduate-level professional development semester credits/units through the University of the Pacific. These credits are designed for teachers across the USA to gain salary advancement and/or renew credentials. They are transferable across districts nationwide.
All you need is a Certificate of Completion after completing any of the Kids Yoga Stories trainings below, and Courses4Teachers will ensure that your time and efforts are acknowledged.
MINDFUL KIDS IN 10 MINUTES A DAY: PRESCHOOL TO 2ND GRADE: This program requires 30 hours of training. You may register for 2 units/credits.
Register here: https://courses4teachers.net/kids-yoga-stories/
For any questions, please contact Courses4Teachers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Also Recommend
How to Get Started with Yoga and Mindfulness in the Classroom PACK (+ BONUSES)
Classroom Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day - Workbook
Classroom Yoga in 10 Minutes a Day - PLUS